Aug 10 (Reuters) - H&R Real Estate Investment Trust :
* H&R REIT announces second quarter 2017 results and renewal of normal course issuer bid
* Qtrly FFO per stapled unit $0.46
* Under NCIB, co will have ability to purchase for cancellation up to a maximum of 5 million stapled units on open market
* NCIB to commence on Aug 15, 2017, remain in effect until earlier of Aug 14, 2018, date on which co bought maximum number of stapled units
* Q2 FFO per share view C$0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Occupancy as at June 30, 2017 was 96.3% compared to 95.6% as at June 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.