* Imperial reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Q3 adjusted loss per share C$0.20
* Q3 loss per share C$0.02
* Q3 revenue fell 7 percent to C$90.2 million
* Q3 earnings per share view C$-0.08 — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Capital expenditures were C$22.2 million in September 2017 quarter, down from C$27.5 million in 2016 comparative quarter
* Sees 2017 metal production between 96-102 million pounds copper and 84-92 thousand ounces gold.
* Metal production for 2017 is not expected to meet targets set in July Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: