Sept 11 (Reuters) - Incoming CEO of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Kare Schultz made following comments to Reuters:
* Says to develop new strategy to address “various restructuring initiatives” and Teva’s “significant debt”.
* “When I have physically joined Teva I expect that we will develop a joint strategy with the board and management and communicate that”.
* “The strategy will of course have to address the various restructuring initiatives, of which some are already ongoing, and of course address the significant debt that the company has”.
* “I can’t give an exact time for when we will come with the strategy that explains how we will do it”.
* Schultz declined to give more detail on the potential split of the business. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen, editing by Louise Heavens)