Oct 26 (Reuters) - Intel Corp:
* Quarterly GAAP earnings per share $0.94
* Quarterly non-GAAP earnings per share $1.01
* Quarterly revenue $16.1 billion versus $15.8 billion
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.80, revenue view $15.73 billion — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Quarterly client computing group revenues $8.9 billion, flat from last year
* Quarterly gross margin 62.3% versus 63.3%
* Says full-year revenue outlook raised by $700 million to $62 billion
* Says full-year GAAP EPS outlook raised by $0.27 to $2.93 and non-GAAP EPS by $0.25 to $3.25
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.01, revenue view $61.40 billion — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Quarterly data center group revenues $4.9 billion, up 7 percent from last year
* Quarterly internet of things group revenues $849 million, up 23 percent from last year
* Sees Q4 GAAP gross margin percentage 61%, +/- a couple percent. pts.
* Sees Q4 non-GAAP gross margin percentage 63%, +/- a couple percent. pts.
* Sees full-year capital spending (GAAP) $11.5 billion, +/- $500 million Source text: bit.ly/2yNdKaH Further company coverage: