Oct 25 (Reuters) - Italy’s top financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore says:
* rights issue of 49.98 million euros to start on Oct. 30
* shares offered at 34.82 percent discount to theoretical ex-right price (TERP)
* issue to offer four new shares for every one share owned at a subscription price of 0.961 euros per share
* issue expected to be wrapped up before end of November
* guarantee contract signed with lenders Banca IMI and Banca Akros to buy the shares not taken up in the issue up to a maximum of 20 million euros.
* banks can opt out if main shareholder Confindustria does not stick to commitment to underwrite 30 million euros Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom; Editing by Larry King)