March 31 (Reuters) - J&J:
* Johnson & Johnson publishes interim result for Actelion tender offer and declares the tender offer successful
* Janssen Holding to acquire all publicly held shares of Actelion Ltd for $280 per share
* J&J - subject to satisfaction of certain conditions, Janssen has declared tender offer successful
* Says Japan Fair Trade Commission and Israeli Antitrust Authority have cleared proposed acquisition of Actelion
* Co will initially hold 16 percent of shares of Idorsia Ltd and have rights to potentially increase to 32 percent through a convertible note Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.