Aug 30 (Reuters) - Manitok Energy Inc
* Manitok Energy Inc announces financial results for the second quarter of 2017
* Qtrly average production increased by 55%, year over year, to 5,556 boe/d
* Manitok Energy Inc - qtrly average production increased by 55%, year over year, to 5,556 boe/d (38% light oil and liquids)
* Manitok Energy Inc qtrly loss per share $0.03
* Qtrly petroleum and natural gas revenue $15.35 million versus $8.85 million
* Manitok Energy Inc - recorded negative funds from operations of $0.1 million in Q2 2017 versus negative funds from operations of $0.2 million in Q2 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.