June 16 (Reuters) - M&G PLC:
* M&G CONTINUES TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
* T HE FUND’S STANDING INDEPENDENT VALUER - KNIGHT FRANK - WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY A STATEMENT OF MATERIAL UNCERTAINTY TO ITS VALUATION DUE TO REDUCED TRANSACTIONAL EVIDENCE
* KNIGHT FRANK HAVE ANNOUNCED MATERIAL UNCERTAINTY CLAUSE FOR UK INDUSTRIAL AND LOGISTICS ASSETS WILL BE LIFTED AS OF 12 JUNE
* UK INDUSTRIAL AND LOGISTICS ASSETS ACCOUNT FOR CIRCA 23% OF FUND ‘S ASSETS
* NINE WEEKS AFTER Q1 MARCH RENT COLLECTION, FUND HAS RECEIVED CIRCA 76% OF RENT, WHICH COMPARES TO MORE THAN 90% RECEIVED AT EQUIVALENT POINT IN 2019
* FUND HAS APPROXIMATELY £180.8 MILLION UNDER OFFER FOR SALE
* ASSUMING ALL ASSETS WHICH HAVE EXCHANGED OR ARE UNDER OFFER WERE TO COMPLETE, IT WOULD TAKE CASH POSITION TO 16.1%
* FIONA ROWLEY HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE BUSINESS AFTER MORE THAN 27 YEARS AND JUSTIN UPTON WILL ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MANAGEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Reuters Breakingviews is the world's leading source of agenda-setting financial insight. As the Reuters brand for financial commentary, we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day. A global team of about 30 correspondents in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Sign up for a free trial of our full service at https://www.breakingviews.com/trial and follow us on Twitter @Breakingviews and at www.breakingviews.com. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.