LISBON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Portugal’s largest listed bank Millennium bcp:
* Says signed agreement with Caixa Geral de Depositos and Novo Banco to create platform to jointly handle bad loans, confirming an exclusive report by Reuters earlier on Thursday, citing a senior government official.
* The three banks intend to manage debts in a joint fashion.
* Initially the platform will manage credits with a minimum value of 5 million euros.
* Other Portuguese banks can join.
* See Reuters' earlier report on the measure for more details. Source text: here Further company coverage: (Reporting By Axel Bugge)