* Orange Polska, the Polish unit of France’s Orange , sees adjusted EBITDA at 2.8-3.0 billion zlotys ($842 million) in 2017, the company said on Monday.
* Orange Polska, which is Poland’s largest telecoms operator, sees its adjusted EBITDA stable y/y in 2018 and growing in subsequent years.
* Sees capital expenditure at 2.0-2.2 billion zlotys in 2018 and 2019 and at around 2 billion zlotys in 2020.
* Sees revenues stable in 2019 and growing in subsequent years.
* In July, Orange Polska reported its second-quarter net profit rose to 71 million zlotys, while revenues slipped to 2.84 billion zlotys.
* For 2016, Orange Polska booked a net loss of 1.75 billion zlotys because of an impairment on its fixed assets and thus did not pay out a dividend in 2017.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.5627 zlotys) (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; Editing by Mark Potter)