Aug 30 (Reuters) - Papa John’s International Inc:
* Says on August 30 co entered into credit agreement providing for unsecured revolving credit facility in principal amount of $600 million
* Says credit agreement includes accordion feature allowing future increase of either revolving facility or term loan facility up to $300.0 million
* Says credit agreement facilities mature on august 30, 2022.
* Says up to $35.0 million of revolving facility may be advanced in certain agreed foreign currencies
* Says entered credit agreement providing unsecured term loan facility in aggregate principal amount of $400.0 million- SEC filing Source text: (bit.ly/2xxUCKp) Further company coverage: