Sept 27 (Reuters) - PCF Group Plc
* Says expects full-year results to be ahead of market expectations.
* Says commenced retail deposit taking operations on July 27 and its success has exceeded expectations. To date, approximately 51 million pounds of retail deposits have been received.
* New business originations across the bank are 19.3 percent ahead of the same period last year at 74.1 million pounds.
* Says portfolio quality remains a focus and loan loss impairment charges in the year to date remain at a record low of 0.5 percent.
* Says portfolio of finance receivables has grown 17.5 percent in the period to 141.6 million pounds. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)