Feb 28 (Reuters) - Phoenix Semiconductor Philippines Corp -
* Signed contracts in connection with implementation of company’s phase 2 manufacturing plant in clark freeport zone (cfz), pampanga
* Co also signed contract with Welcron Hantec Co., Ltd.
* Shall pay $1.7 million for contracts in connection with company’s phase 2 manufacturing plant in Clark Freeport Zone
* Contract for pspc phase 2 expansion project with welcron hantec for $17.6 million
* Pspc signed a purchase agreement with Welcron Hantec, the contract cost is usd 3.1 million
* Purchase agreement for supply of water demineralization and waste water treatment systems for the phase 2 production facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: