Sept 8 (Reuters) - Getin Noble Bank SA:
* Polish Getin Noble Bank aims to return to profit next year after booking a net loss of 164 million zlotys ($46.5 million) in the first half of this year hit by loan impairments, Chief Executive Artur Klimczak told a news conference on Friday.
* “That’s the plan,” Klimczak said when asked if the bank would post a profit next year.
* The CEO said he expects to book similar loan-related impairments in the second half of the year as the 450 million zlotys reported for the first six months.
* The CEO said that Getin Noble Bank does not plan a share issue.
* Earlier on Friday the bank reported a second-quarter net loss of 67.7 million zlotys after a net profit of 1.1 million zlotys a year ago, sending its shares down 7 percent.
Further company coverage:
$1 = 3.5283 zlotys Reporting by Anna Koper; writing by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Jason Neely