April 3 (Reuters) - Polman SA:
* Signs an investment agreement with JR Holding SA
* Parties of the investment agreement (IA) are also JR Holding’s unit (Dinero Sp z o.o.), Artur Gorski and Tomaszem Rogalski
* Goal of the IA is the development of Investoria Sp z o.o. which is to be created from Dinero
* Polman to own 25 percent in Dinero which is to have capital risen to 25,000 zlotys ($6,308)
* Dinero (later on Investoria) to run and develop systems and internet services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.9631 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.