* CEO Mike Wells says Asia ‘in some ways ours to lose’; need to get better in health and protection.
* Says still looking at bolt-on U.S. deals, yet to see one at the right price.
* Says still looking at external options for UK annuity business, no decision yet.
* Says excess capital from sale of UK annuity book would be returned to shareholders.
* CFO Mark Fitzpatrick says Asia growth broad-based, high quality; UK asset management wholesale inflows at record 9-month level.
* Says confident can grow dividend by 5 percent a year, “even under stress”. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)