Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russian mobile phone operator MTS :
* MTS has had “no problems” with creditors over its parent company Sistema’s legal dispute with oil company Rosneft, MTS Chief Financial Officer Alexei Kornya said on Monday.
* The company’s appetite for fundraising is subdued, Kornya told reporters. “We have a good cash flow, and dividends are paid from free cash flow,” he said.
* Sistema’s legal dispute with Rosneft has no impact on MTS’s deal-making, Kornya said.
* Asked about talks to buy event ticketing company Ticketland Reuters reported on last week, MTS Chief Executive Officer Andrei Dubovskov said MTS would comment if and when it happens.
* “We are interested in everything in the internet,” Dubovskov said, adding however that MTS was not focused on buying capital assets.
* MTS sees low single digit revenue growth in the medium term, CFO Kornya said. Further company coverage: ($1 = 58.6325 roubles) (Reporting by Anastasia Teterevleva)