May 30 (Reuters) - Ryanair
* CEO says looking at 4 or 5 extra 737s from Boeing in addition to current order
* CEO says some UK investors might be forced to sell shares as a result of brexit
* CEO says Q1 yields are strong
* CEO says hope by Q1 of 2018 that Air Europa passengers transferring from ryanair flights in madrid
* COO says has spoken to large number of airports across europe about possible placing of planes displaced from uk due to brexit
* speaking to analysts on conference call Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.