Aug 11 (Reuters) - S&P:
* Lowers Angola’s sovereign credit rating to B- from B; raises outlook to stable from negative
* S&P says angola downgraded to ‘B-’ on rising debt service costs, weak economic prospects; outlook stable
* S&P says has lowered its expectations of Angola’s pace of economic growth
* S&P - stable outlook reflects view that current account deficits will remain high, but can be financed without dragging on Angola’s foreign exchange reserves
* S&P, on Angola, says banking sector is weak; some important state banks are undergoing restructuring processes, posing contingent risks to government Source text: (bit.ly/2fyUCW3)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.