July 17 (Reuters) - Spirit Airlines Inc
* Spirit Airlines Inc - load factor for June 2017 was 86.8 percent, a decrease of 1.6 percentage points compared to June 2016.
* Spirit Airlines Inc - sees Q2 total revenue per ASM up about 5.5 pct
* Spirit Airlines - traffic in June increased 17.0 percent versus June 2016 on a capacity (available seat miles) increase of 19.2 percent - SEC filing
* Spirit Airlines - June revenue passenger miles 2.2 billion versus 1.88 billion
* Spirit Airlines - sees Q2 adjusted CASM ex-fuel up 9.5 to 10.5 percent
* Spirit Airlines - sees Q2 capacity, available seat miles (ASMS) up 13.6% Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2vb5iNU) Further company coverage: