* Targa reports impact to operations related to hurricane Harvey
* Targa resources - damage to date to Targa facilities has been minimal, that disruptions to operations are expected to be limited
* Normal operations will resume shortly after flood waters recede.
* Cedar Bayou Fractionator today required to be temporarily taken out of service
* CBF was taken out of service due to flooding that disrupted operation of freshwater supply pumps.
* Fractionation operations should be able to resume quickly once water recedes and operation of freshwater supply wells is restored
* Targa resources- Targa’s Galena Park marine terminal is not in service as Houston Ship Channel has been closed to ship traffic since Aug 25th
* Targa resources - disruptions in brine disposal operations at Mont Belvieu terminal negatively impacted facility’s capacity for receiving raw products
* CEO says “none of our assets have sustained any material damage at this point”
* Outages may also impact upstream gathering and processing facilities
* Targa may have to curtail operations at some of its natural gas processing plants until flood waters recede
* Targa resources - on the Louisiana gulf coast, Targa’s coastal assets are all operational and undamaged Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: