September 21, 2018 / 6:05 PM / 25 days ago

BRIEF-Transocean Announces Six-Well Contract For Transocean Norge

Sept 21 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd:

* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES SIX-WELL CONTRACT FOR TRANSOCEAN NORGE

* TRANSOCEAN LTD - CONTRACT IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE IN JULY 2019, FOLLOWING SHIPYARD DELIVERY OF RIG IN EARLY 2019

* TRANSOCEAN LTD - CONTRACT BACKLOG IS APPROXIMATELY $89 MILLION, EXCLUDING A BONUS OPPORTUNITY AND OTHER SERVICES

* TRANSOCEAN - WILL OPERATE TRANSOCEAN NORGE, HAS A 33% INTEREST IN JV THAT OWNS RIG, WITH REMAINING 67% INTEREST OWNED BY HAYFIN CAPITAL

* TRANSOCEAN LTD - ADDITIONALLY, CONTRACT INCLUDES FOUR ONE-WELL OPTIONS

* TRANSOCEAN LTD - CONTRACT IS DENOMINATED ABOUT 55% IN U.S. DOLLARS AND 45% IN NORWEGIAN KRONER

* TRANSOCEAN LTD - TRANSOCEAN NORGE WAS AWARDED A SIX-WELL CONTRACT WITH EQUINOR IN NORWEGIAN CONTINENTAL SHELF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below