April 25 (Reuters) - Welspun India Ltd
* March quarter consol PAT after exceptional 1.54 billion rupees
* March quarter consol revenue 17.57 billion rupees
* Says for FY18, capex is expected to be around INR 7 billion
* Consol PAT after exceptional in march quarter last year was 1.96 billion rupees; consol revenue was 16.16 billion rupees
* Says co taken few initial steps for entry into advanced textiles and flooring solutions
* Industry is facing headwinds in terms of raw material,energy cost pressures, rupee appreciation which will keep margins under pressure in FY18 Source text - (bit.ly/2oH56SY) Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.