Dec 18 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Apple, Cisco, Daimler and BMW complain to Brussels over patents on.ft.com/2PY4JCi
- Credit Suisse to probe second allegation of surveillance against an executive on.ft.com/2ttNiSF
- City of London to ban petrol and diesel cars in Barbican tunnel on.ft.com/2S9FiQO
- A group of companies including Apple, Cisco, Daimler and BMW have urged the European Commission to take action on patent abuses, which hamper the development of self-driving cars and other connected devices.
- Credit Suisse will hold more external review of its business practices after a second detailed allegation of intrusive surveillance against bank’s senior executive was made on Monday.
- The City of London will put a full-time ban on all petrol and diesel cars from early next year as part of a plan to eliminate toxic air pollution in the financial centre by 2030.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.