Oct 1 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Johnson to 'know by weekend' whether he has chance of Brexit deal on.ft.com/2o4okX3
- Lloyd's of London aims to double size over next decade on.ft.com/2mmiIqK
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver takes £5.2m payout as UK chain folds on.ft.com/2n0YYcO
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will present his bid on Wednesday to secure a Brexit deal, with allies admitting they could know “by the weekend” whether the European Union will engage with a detailed plan to resolve the issue on Irish border.
- Lloyd’s of London said on Monday its plan includes cost cuts and increased automation that could help it double its size over the next decade.
- British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver received a 5.2 million pounds ($6.39 million) dividend payout after his UK restaurant business went into administration.
$1 = 0.8137 pounds Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom