Sept 5 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* North Korea is 'begging for war' says U.S. ambassador to U.N. on.ft.com/2wzPNC8
* Bell Pottinger expelled by industry body for unethical practice. on.ft.com/2wzttIC
* Uber faces challenge from car-booking app backed by Chinese. on.ft.com/2wzIg6h
* The United States accused North Korea’s trading partners on Monday of aiding its nuclear ambitions and said Pyongyang was “begging for war” after the North’s powerful nuclear test on Sunday and signs that further missile launches were on the way.
* Bell Pottinger, one of Britain’s best-known PR agencies, was expelled from the industry’s trade association on Monday over a campaign adjudged to have deliberately stoked racial tensions in South Africa.
* Estonian start-up Taxify is to go head to head with Uber in London’s highly competitive taxi-hailing market, and also has Paris in its sights. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sandra Maler)