Sept 8 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Trump says he would rather avoid U.S. military action on North Korea. on.ft.com/2xQFyHe
* Bell Pottinger staff told firm likely to go into administration. on.ft.com/2xQnbly
* Saudi Arabia redrafts crown prince's transformation plan. on.ft.com/2xQfdZW
* U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he would prefer to avoid military action to deal with North Korea’s nuclear threat, but said previous diplomatic efforts have failed to pressure Pyongyang from developing its missiles.
* British PR firm Bell Pottinger told its staff that it is likely to go under administration as early as next Monday after it failed to find a buyer, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Saudi Arabia is revising parts of an economic development plan released a year ago but key policies, including fiscal reforms and a massive privatisation programme, according to an internal document seen by the Financial Times. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sandra Maler)