(Adds company news item and futures)
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Britain’s FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 20 points at 7,303.9 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* TBC BANK: TBC Bank Group Plc, Georgia’s largest retail bank, reported a 37.2 percent jump in second-quarter underlying net profit, as economic growth and a stable currency boosted lending.
* BT: BT Group Plc’s EE is planning to threaten the telecoms regulator Ofcom with a High Court challenge on Monday, over its planned auction of mobile spectrum.
* SHELL: Royal Dutch Shell has lifted a cargo of 600,000 barrels of crude oil from Libya’s Zueitina port, its first from the war-torn north African country in 5 years, two industry sources told Reuters on Saturday.
* HIKMA: Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc’s U.S. subsidiary has raised the price of a common diarrhea drug by more than 400 percent and is charging more for five other medicines as well, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
* SHELL: The large crude distillation unit at Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s 325,700 barrel-per-day (bpd) joint-venture Deer Park, Texas, refinery may be shut for up to two weeks of repairs from a Thursday fire, sources familiar with plant operations said on Friday.
* RATHBONE BROTHERS: British wealth manager Rathbone Brothers said on Saturday it was in exclusive talks with UK-based financial services provider Smith & Williamson over a possible all-share merger.
* OIL: Oil markets were stable on Monday, largely holding on to Friday’s big gains even though rising U.S. output weighed on hopes the market will tighten after a 13 percent fall in U.S. crude inventories since March.
* The UK blue chip FTSE 100 index closed down 0.9 percent at 7,323.98 points on Friday, as top share came under pressure from falls among consumer giants, financials and airline stocks, caught up in a broader risk-off move following the attack in Spain.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on: cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra : visit topnews.session.rservices.com * For Top News : topnews.reuters.com (Reporting by Siju Varghese)