BEIJING, June 23 (Reuters) -
* China’s gasoline exports in May rose 134 percent from a year earlier to 1.47 million tonnes, the General Administration of Customs said on Saturday
* China’s diesel exports in May rose 62.6 percent to 2 million tonnes from the year earlier period, the data showed.
* Liquefied natural gas imports rose 42.8 percent to 4.15 million tonnes in May
* China’s refinery runs eased from a record high in April as state-run refiners began regular maintenance and some independents cut output ahead of a regional summit
* China May kerosene exports reached 1.42 mln tonnes, up 43.1 percent year on year (Reporting by Dominique Patton; Editing by Stephen Coates)