BEIJING, Jan 14 (Reuters) -
* China’s 2018 soybean imports fell by 7.9 percent from a year earlier to 88.03 million tonnes, the General Administration of Customs said on Monday.
* That was the first annual drop since 2011, according to Reuters records.
* China’s December soybean imports at 5.72 million tonnes, according to Reuters calculations, the lowest December total since 2011.
* China 2018 crude oil imports at 462 million tonnes, up 10.1 percent from a year earlier to a new annual record
* China December crude oil imports at 43.89 million tonnes
* China 2018 natural gas imports up 31.9 percent from a year earlier to 90.39 million tonnes, a new annual record high
* China December natural gas imports at 9.2 million tonnes - Reuters calculation
* China 2018 iron ore imports at 1.06 billion tonnes, down 1 percent year-on-year - customs
* China December iron ore imports at 86.1 mln tonnes, lowest since June - Reuters calculation
* China 2018 unwrought copper imports up 12.9 percent from a year earlier at 5.3 million tonnes to a new annual record high
* China December unwrought copper imports at 431,000 tonnes - Reuters calculation (Reporting by Tom Daly; Editing by Christian Schmollinger)