BEIJING, July 14 (Reuters) -
* China Jan-June crude oil imports up 9.9% at 269 million tonnes, according to a statement by General Administration of Customs on Tuesday.
* China Jan-June natural gas imports up 3.3% at 48.36 million tonnes - customs
* China Jan-June soybean imports up 17.9% at 45.04 million tonnes - customs
* China Jan-June pork imports up 140% at 2.12 million tonnes; beef imports up 42.9% at 997,000 tonnes - customs
* China Jan-June iron ore imports up 9.6% at 547 million tonnes - customs
* China Jan-June coal imports up 12.7% at 174 million tonnes - customs
* Chinese customs data from statement could be rounded up or down by the authorities and complete data will be available later on TRADE/CN (Reporting by China Commodities and Energy team)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.