(Reuters) - Ford Motor said on Monday it planned to add 7,000 U.S. workers in next two years and expand commitment to American manufacturing.
* Says next year, Ford expects to add at least 2,500 more new manufacturing positions
* Says this year alone, Ford is adding nearly 4,000 hourly jobs at several of its U.S. plants
* Says will also add 750 salaried engineering jobs in product development and manufacturing
* Says Will begin recruiting engineers specializing in electrification
* Says recruitment launches at the 2011 North American international auto show