April 3 (Reuters) - Competition Commission -
* Competition commission raids Unilever SA and Sime Darby offices
* Conducting a search and seizure operation at offices of Unilever South Africa (PTY) Ltd in Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal and Sime Darby Hudson & Knight (PTY) Ltd in Boksburg, Johannesburg
* Has reasonable grounds to believe that information relevant to this investigation is in possession of employees of two companies
* Operation forms part of commission’s ongoing investigation into collusive conduct in markets for manufacture and supply of edible oils and margarine to wholesale and retail customers.
* Will seize documents and electronic data, to be analysed with other information gathered