for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Cairo bomb killed French tourist, health ministry

CAIRO (Reuters) - The Egyptian health ministry said on Sunday a bomb attack in a tourist area of Cairo had killed one French tourist and wounded 20 other people.

Earlier, a security source told Reuters that four people had been killed in the attack, including two tourists.

The ministry said in comments carried by the official state news agency MENA that the wounded included 13 French, three Saudis, and four Egyptians.

Writing by Will Rasmussen; Editing by Jon Boyle

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up