JERUSALEM, May 1 (Reuters) -
* FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp, has acquired the business and assets of the international express division of Israel’s FC (Flying Cargo) Express Ltd, the companies said on Wednesday.
* Financial details were not disclosed.
* Israel’s anti-trust authority approved the acquisition in February.
* Flying Cargo is an Israeli group of companies providing logistics services, warehousing, fulfilment and distribution of goods.
* FedEx Express is the world’s largest express transportation firm. It began serving Israel in 1990 through Flying Cargo. (Reporting by Steven Scheer; Editing by Tova Cohen)