June 26 (Reuters) - IGas Energy Plc
* FY revenue 58.2 million stg versus 75.9 million stg year ago
* Production in year was 999,003 boe (2014: 1,015,866 boe), representing an average of 2,737 boepd (2014: 2,783 boepd)
* Board changes - Stephen Bowler appointed CEO and CFO search in progress
* Looking to maintaining production c.2,750 boepd for 2015/16 through a number of initiatives
* 630,000 barrels hedged in period 1 July 2015 to September 2016 - downside protection ranging from US$55 to US$84 per barrel and at an average of c.US$67 per barrel
* Lower oil prices have potential to further affect North Sea oil and gas supply and therefore further increase our dependency on other countries for our gas.
* FY gross profit of £15.4m was recognised in year (2014: £28.0m) with underlying profit of £8.3m (2014: £20.3m).
* In next 12 months will drill further exploration/appraisal wells including at site in east midlands and anticipate this will start in H1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Reuters Breakingviews is the world's leading source of agenda-setting financial insight. As the Reuters brand for financial commentary, we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day. A global team of about 30 correspondents in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Sign up for a free trial of our full service at https://www.breakingviews.com/trial and follow us on Twitter @Breakingviews and at www.breakingviews.com. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.