Feb 10 (Reuters) - Bookrunner:
* Result of secondary placing of DFS Furniture Plc
* Advent International Corp announces that it has completed sale of its remaining interest in DFS Furniture Plc
* Placing conducted at a price of 2.28 stg per share, raising gross proceeds of 58.5 million stg
* Shares sold represent in aggregate approximately 12.1 pct of issued share capital of company
* Settlement of placing is expected to take place on Feb. 14, 2017
* Seller entered into a placing agreement with Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co KG to act as sole bookrunner and placing agent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.