Feb 9 (Reuters) - Bookrunner:
* Proposed secondary placing in DFS Furniture Plc
* Advent International Corporation announces that it intends to sell its remaining interest in DFS Furniture Plc
* Disposal will be through a placing of 25,661,359 existing ordinary shares in co
* Disposal to institutional investors via accelerated bookbuild offering process, which is to begin immediately
* Following settlement, which is expected to take place on Feb. 14, seller will have sold all shares in DFS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.