June 14 (Reuters) - Celator Pharmaceuticals Inc :
* Data from AML patients with a flt3 mutation demonstrated vyxeos had a statistically significant improvement in induction response rate
* A benefit in induction response rate was seen in both flt3-itd and flt3-tkd patients
* Expects to submit a new drug application (NDA) for vyxeos with U.S. Food and drug administration (FDA) by end of q3 of 2016
* Expects to submit a marketing authorization application (MAA) with European Medicines Agency (EMA) in q1 of 2017
* Celator Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results In Patients With Flt3 Mutation From The Phase 3 Trial In High-Risk acute myeloid leukemia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.