Nov 11 (Reuters) - Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Eagle Pharmaceuticals signs definitive agreement to acquire Arsia Therapeutics marking entry into biosimilar market
* Eagle Pharmaceuticals says under terms of stock purchase agreement, Eagle will pay approximately $30 million at closing
* Eagle Pharmaceuticals says Arsia founders Dr. Robert Langer and Dr. Alexander Klibanov of MIT to collaborate with Eagle
* $27.3 million of deal value will be paid in cash and $2.7 million of which will be paid in eagle common stock
* Eagle Pharmaceuticals says to pay up to $48 million in additional payments upon completion of certain milestones, for aggregate potential payments of $78 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.