Nov 15 (Reuters) - La-Z-Boy Inc
* La-Z-Boy acquires U.K. Licensee and nine La-Z-Boy furniture galleries stores in the U.S.
* Existing furnico business outside of La-Z-Boy license will continue with its normal operations
* Agreement will be effective January 1, 2017, and its results will be reported in company’s upholstery segment
* Nine stores acquired are profitable, will be quickly integrated into our retail segment and be accretive
* Annual wholesale revenue for this business is approximately $42 million, based on current exchange rates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: