Jan 12 (Reuters) - FCA US LLC:
* FCA US response to EPA
* “FCA US believes that its emission control systems meet applicable requirements”
* Proposed number of actions to address EPA’s concerns
* EPA has chosen to issue notice of violation with respect to emissions control technology employed in co’s 2014-16 model year light duty 3.0-liter diesel engines
* FCA US intends to assure EPA and FCA US customers that company’s diesel-powered vehicles meet all applicable regulatory requirements
* Proposed actions include developing extensive software changes to emissions control strategies could be implemented in vehicles immediately Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.