July 8 (Reuters) - Granges AB :
* Has emerged as winner in court supervised auction to acquire Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation’s downstream aluminium rolling business in United States
* Transaction is anticipated to be accretive to Gränges earnings per share in 2016.
* Closing is expected during Q3 of 2016.
* Final bid values business and related assets to $324.2 million on a cash and debt free basis (enterprise value)
* Should Gränges receive final approval as buyer from US bankruptcy court, an announcement is anticipated in mid-July, 2016 Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.