Jan 24 (Reuters) - SHW AG :
* Manufacturer of fully electric vehicles cancels major order
* Manufacturer cancelled order and requested SHW Automotive GmbH to cease its preparations for the start-up of series production
* As main reason for cancellation, manufacturer states nonalignment of technical specifications for axle drive pumps with requirements of model in question
* SHW does not consider reasons given by manufacturer to be valid
* SHW is therefore assessing legal effectiveness of order cancellation as well as its legal consequences and reserves right to claim damages
* Order lifetime sales volume was about 100 million euros ($107.39 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9312 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.