Nov 19 (Reuters) - Alpha Bank Sa
* Greece’s Alpha Bank said on Thursday it has completed the book-building process related to its 1.5 billion euros offering of new ordinary shares
* The share offering, combined with the outcome of the Liability Management Exercise (LME), will conclude the Capital Raising Plan of the Bank
* It will cover in full its total recapitalisation requirement of Euro 2.5 billion euros under the Adverse Scenario of the SSM’s Comprehensive Assessment, exclusively through private investor participation.
* Alpha Bank set the offer price at Euro 0.04 per new share.
* Citigroup and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint global coordinators and, together with Barclays, as joint bookrunners.
* BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, Nomura and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company are acting as co-lead managers.
* Alpha Finance, Axia Ventures Group and Investment Bank of Greece are acting as Advisors to Alpha Bank. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Pamela Barbaglia)