Dec 15 (Reuters) - Glaxosmithkline Plc :
* Comic Relief and GSK form five-year partnership to fight malaria and strengthen health systems
* Full-results from scoping study will be available in early 2016 and first decisions on grant-making taken later in year
* Fund - created through a 17 million stg donation from GSK, 5 million stg from Comic Relief - will provide targeted grants over next five years
* Grants will be made by Comic Relief through their standard independent grant making process
* Grants will be given to organisations on frontline, tackling malaria and improving health in five malaria endemic countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.