Sept 20 (Reuters) - Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Announces results of Ease Lid 3, a pivotal trial of ADS 5102 for the treatment of Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia (lid) in parkinson’s disease patients at the 4th world parkinson congress
* Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc says trial met its primary endpoint
* Trial met its primary endpoint
* ADS-5102 was generally well tolerated
* Statistically significant reduction in off time (a key secondary endpoint) was observed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.