Sept 21 (Reuters) - Walt Disney Ceo Iger
* On Theme Parks -See a relatively healthy consumer in the u.s. - Goldman Sachs conf
* No discrenible impact from zika in Orlando -Goldman Sachs conf
* Probably in 2017 with bamtech we will launch a branded espn service -Goldman Sachs conf
* See “ample expansion possibilities” at Shanghai disneyparks resort-Goldman Sachs conf
* Shanghai delivered more visitors in first 100 days than most of our parks-Goldman Sachs conf
* Believe ESPN will continue to grow, albeit not at a rate it has grown over last decade-Goldman Sachs conf Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.