Oct 14 (Reuters) - S&P:
* S&P-Malta long-term ratings raised to ‘a-’ on strong economic growth; outlook stable
* S&P on Malta- Economy will expand in real terms by 3% year on average in 2016-2019
* S&P on Malta- “economy is exposed to potential external shocks, largest being possible disruption to trade, financial markets from U.K. brexit”
* S&P on Malta-outllok reflects view that upside potential of malta’s economic,fiscal performance is balanced by downside risks related to brexit
* S&P on Malta- we consider the financial services industry to be sufficiently diversified to contain the risks related to brexit Source text : [bit.ly/2dZuUGy]
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.