Oct 19 (Reuters) - Laird Plc :
* Q3 trading update
* Acceleration of production for mobile devices has come much later than in previous cycles and visibility on volumes remains poor
* After a disappointing first half, a significant improvement in second half of 2016 was expected, particularly in performance materials (PM) division
* In addition, we have experienced increased margin pressure due to unprecedented pricing pressures and some operational factors.
* However, acceleration of production for mobile devices has come much later than in previous cycles and visibility on volumes remains poor
* This has led to a very challenging trading performance in PM in Q3 and we now anticipate full year group underlying profit before tax to be around 50 mln stg
* Revenue in sterling for Q3 increased by 29 pct to 207 mln stg (Q3 2015: 160 mln stg). On an organic basis at constant currency, revenue was lower by 4 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)